The Ontario Building Code | Other Requirements for Windows, Doors and Skylights
126.96.36.199. Other Requirements for windows, Doors and Skylights
(1) Minimum sizes of doorway ="http://thehandyforce.com/doors/" title ="Toronto Door installer">doorways and doors within a barrier-free path of travel shall conform to Section 9.5.
(2) The protection of window and door openings="http://thehandyforce.com/windows/" title ="Window installer in Toronto">openings against persons falling through the window or door opening shall conform to Article 188.8.131.52.
(3) Properties of windows and doors within exits shall conform to Section 9.9.
(4) windows and doors installed to provide the required means of egressfrom bedrooms shall conform to Subsection 9.9.10.
(5) The location and protection of windows, doors and skylights in order to control the spread of fire shall conform to Subsection 9.10.12.
(6) doors between dwelling units and attached garages shall conform to Article 184.108.40.206.
(7) The surface flame-spread rating for doors and skylights shall conform to Article 220.127.116.11.
(8) windows and doors installed to provide the required access to a buildingfor firefighting purposes shall conform to Subsection 9.10.20.
(9) windows and skylights installed to provide required non-heating season ventilation shall conform to Article 18.104.22.168.