The Ontario Building Code | Items Under Part 3 Jurisdiction
220.127.116.11. Items Under Part 3 Jurisdiction
(1) Tents,air-supported structures, transformer vaults, walkways, elevators and escalators shall conform to Part 3.
(2) Where rooms or spaces are intended for an assembly occupancy, such rooms or spaces shall conform to Part 3.
(4) Where rooms or spaces are intended for the storage, manufacture or use of hazardous or explosive material, such rooms or spaces shall conform to Part 3.
(6) openings="http://thehandyforce.com/windows/" title ="Window installer in Toronto">openings through floors that are not protected by shafts or closuresshall be protected in conformance with Subsection 3.2.8.
(7) Chutes and shafts shall conform to Subsection 3.6.3. except where they are contained entirely within a dwelling unit.
(8) Sprinkler systems shall be designed, constructed and installed in conformance with Sentence 18.104.22.168.(1), Articles 22.214.171.124. to 126.96.36.199. and Article 188.8.131.52.
(10) Fire pumps shall be installed in conformance with Articles 184.108.40.206. and 220.127.116.11.