The Ontario Building Code | General
(1) Air-supported structures shall not be used for Groups B, C or Group F, Division 1 major occupancies or for classrooms.
(2) Except where no fire separation is required between major occupancies, air-supported structures shall contain not more than one major occupancy.
(3) Except as provided in Sentence (5), air-supported structures are exempt from complying with Articles 220.127.116.11. to 18.104.22.168., except for maximum building size.
(4) Air-supported structures may be designed with interior walls, mezzanines, or similar construction.
(5) interior construction contained within air-supported structures must meet the construction requirements of Articles 22.214.171.124. to 126.96.36.199.