The Ontario Building Code | Outdoor Places of Assembly
220.127.116.11. outdoorref ="http://thehandyforce.com/doors/" title ="Toronto Door installer">door Places of Assembly
(1) A Group A, Division 4 occupancy and each tier or balcony that has a capacity of more than,
(a) 1 000 persons shall have no fewer than three separate exits, or
(b) 4 000 persons shall have no fewer than four separate exits.
(2) In a Group A, Division 4 occupancy, every seat shall be located so that the travel distance is not more than 45 m measured along the path of travel from the seat to,
(a) the ground,
(b) an exit,
(c) an opening to a passageway leading from the seating area, or
(d) a portal, a vomitory or any other opening through the seating deck structure.
(3) Exits from outdoorref ="http://thehandyforce.com/doors/" title ="Toronto Door installer">door stadia or grandstands shall be located not more than 25 m apart.
(4) The capacity of a means of egress for a Group A, Division 4 occupancy shall conform to the requirements of Sentence 18.104.22.168.(3).
(5) Aisles in a Group A, Division 4 occupancy,
(a) shall be located so that there are not more than 20 seats between any seat and the nearest aisle, and
(b) shall be not less than 1 200 mm wide, except that an aisle serving less than 60 persons is permitted to be 750 mm wide.