The Ontario Building Code | Provisions for Firefighting
184.108.40.206. Provisions for Firefighting
(1) Except as provided in Sentences (2) to (7), the requirements in Subsection 3.2.5. shall not apply.
(2) Access routes for fire department vehicles shall be provided and shall be not less than 9 m wide.
(3) Hydrants shall be located in the access routes required in Sentence (2) so that the locations conform to Sentence 220.127.116.11.(3).
(4) The access routes required in Sentence (2) shall conform to the requirements in Sentence 18.104.22.168.(1).
(6) Where a sprinkler system is installed, the system shall conform to the requirements in Articles 22.214.171.124., 126.96.36.199. and 188.8.131.52.
(7) Where combustible sprinkler piping is installed, it shall conform to the requirements in Article 184.108.40.206.
Section 3.11. Public Pools