The Ontario Building Code | Provisions for Firefighting
18.104.22.168. Provisions for Firefighting
(1) Except as provided in Sentences (2) to (7), the requirements in Subsection 3.2.5. shall not apply.
(2) Access routes for fire department vehicles shall be provided and shall be not less than 9 m wide.
(3) Hydrants shall be located in the access routes required in Sentence (2) so that the locations conform to Sentence 22.214.171.124.(3).
(4) The access routes required in Sentence (2) shall conform to the requirements in Sentence 126.96.36.199.(1).
(6) Where a sprinkler system is installed, the system shall conform to the requirements in Articles 188.8.131.52., 184.108.40.206. and 220.127.116.11.
(7) Where combustible sprinkler piping is installed, it shall conform to the requirements in Article 18.104.22.168.
Section 3.11. Public Pools